Our Property Development Programme (PDP) is an intensive five day course. This course is designed to provide an opportunity for public and private sector practitioners and employees to learn the fundamentals that underpin property development. It deals with the development process regarding residential, commercial and industrial property and is suitable for any person who wants to obtain a better understanding of the profitable property development industry. A real life workshop takes you through the practical structuring of a feasibility study.
- Property economics;
- Marketing and an analysis of the SA property market;
- Important legislation;
- Property viability;
- Property law;
- Valuation of residential & income producing properties;
- Special aspects regarding sales contracts;
- Calculating NPV & IRR;
- Overview of town planning;
- Understanding the principle’s of town planning;
- Differences between capitalisation rates;
- Development process;
- Green buildings;
- Feasibility studies;
- Financing a development;
- Dealing with financial institutions;
- Understanding the listed property sector.
Our continuous quality management and evaluations obtained from delegates consistently reflect that this property development course is an excellent learning experience. This programme prepares candidates to enter a lucrative property development career path.