Our Property Development Programme (PDP) is an intensive five-day course. This course is designed to provide an opportunity for public and private sector practitioners and employees to learn the fundamentals that underpin property development. It deals with the development process regarding residential, commercial and industrial property and is suitable for any person who wants to obtain a better understanding of the profitable property development industry. A real life workshop takes you through the practical structuring of a feasibility study.
- Property economics;
- Marketing and an analysis of the SA property market;
- Important legislation;
- Property viability;
- Property law;
- Valuation of residential & income producing properties;
- Special aspects regarding sales contracts;
- Calculating NPV & IRR;
- Overview of town planning;
- Understanding the principle s of town planning;
- Differences between capitalisation rates;
- Development process;
- Green buildings;
- Feasibility studies;
- Financing a development;
- Dealing with financial institutions;
- Understanding the listed property sector.
Our continuous quality management and evaluations obtained from delegates consistently reflect that this property development course is an excellent learning experience. This programme prepares candidates to enter a lucrative property development career path.
Some comments from delegates
- Excellent & focused.
- Very informative.
- Vast knowledge and generous with it!
- It was very informative and it presented all the diverse topics within the industry.
- Applies the teachings practically and gives content of SA economics.
R15,850 per candidate for 5-day short courses.
|2019 Short Learning Programmes|
|Facilities Management Programme (FMP)||11 – 13 March||Pretoria|
|Property Development Programme (PDP)||11 – 15 March||Pretoria|
|Construction Project Management Programme (CPMP)||11 – 13 March||Pretoria|
The best way to contact us is either by phone or by email.
|Phone||012 808 9959|
Faircity Roodevallei Conferencing Centre, Pretoria.
MBA North Conferencing Centre, Midrand.