The IAMP is an intensive course, which is held over five days. It has been structured around the Government Immovable Asset Management Act (GIAMA), Act 19 of 2007 to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of immovable asset management and the application thereof in practice. On completion of the course, delegates should be able to utilise the relevant concepts of immovable asset management and contribute to future development of immovable asset management as a strategic tool in their workplaces. The contents of the course are broad based and supported by extensive course material.
The following people will benefit substantially from attending this intensive course:
- Public sector employees on all three levels of government: Local, provincial and national, who are involved with properties and aspects of GIAMA.
- Private practitioners and service providers who are actively engaged with aspects regarding immovable assets.
- Politicians who wish to expand their personal knowledge regarding GIAMA and its implications for office bearers.
NOTE: This course is extremely suitable for in-house presentation. Clients that opted for In-house programmes for big groups have benefited financially from our special quotes.
Some comments from delegates:
- Knowledge gained on topic.
- Relevant information.
- Learned a lot!
- Content is very good and useful for application.
- Good exposure through exercises.
- Very dynamic way of presentation.
- Sharing of knowledge and experience on provincial level.
- Very applicable.
- Excellent & interactive.
The IAMP course is best offered in-house, in a group format, for organisations such as government departments. Presentation dates to be arranged with clients as required.
The best way to contact us is either by phone or by email.
|Phone||012 808 9959|