The Facilities Management Programme (FMP) is a three day course, followed by an assignment to foster practice implementation, aimed at people in first and middle management positions. Private sector as well as the public sector practitioners have substantially benefited from this course over the years. More than 1 200 delegates have attended the FMP, many of whom established lucrative FM career paths.
The FMP has been structured to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of facilities management and the application thereof in practice. The course highlights asset management, property management, facilities management, maintenance management and equips delegates with a knowledge base to structure and execute a facilities management strategy. The concept and implementation of facilities management is developing rapidly in South Africa, becoming a major service and career opportunity. This course consistently enjoys very favourable evaluations from delegates. It has depth, and it offers immediate practical applications that energise and build careers.
Some comments from delegates
- Very informative; thought provoking; useful for practical implementation.
- He always made me feel like I must apply what he delivered.
- Amazed that Facilities Management plays such an integral part with environmental aspects.
- Taught things that we never thought about.
- I have developed a completely new approach towards my job.
- I learnt a great deal that I did not know and the material will be a good reference in the future.
- The course provided an excellent insight into the need for Facilities Management.
- It was empowering and productive!
- This is a great course and is very helpful.
- The best!
R13,560 per candidate (for 3-day short courses)
|2019 Short Learning Programmes|
|Facilities Management Programme (FMP)||11 – 13 March||Pretoria|
|Property Development Programme (PDP)||11 – 15 March||Pretoria|
|Construction Project Management Programme (CPMP)||11 – 13 March||Pretoria|
The best way to contact us is either by phone or by email.
|Phone||012 808 9959|
Faircity Roodevallei Conferencing Centre, Pretoria.
MBA North Conferencing Centre, Midrand.