Short Learning Programmes (SLP) of 3 and 5 days respectively are presently being offered, due to be increased soon. Some of the SLPs have already attracted over 1,200 enrolments, many of which travel from other countries to attend.
The outcome of the courses are certified by the relevant Higher Education Institutions, which has duly registered these programmes with the Higher Education Quality Counsel (HEQC).
The following SLPs are presently on offer:
- Facilities Management Programme (FMP)
- Construction Project Management Programme (CPMP)
- Immovable Asset Management Programme (IAMP)
- Construction Technology Programme (CTP)
- Property Development Programme (PDP)