The Construction Project Management Programme (CPMP) is an intensive course, which is held over three days, followed by an assignment to foster practice implementation. The course is aimed at people in first and middle management positions in the built environment. The content is suitable for both public servants and private sector practitioners, structured to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of project management and the application thereof in practice. The course will introduce delegates to the innovative and novel practices in project management, making it a practical applicable skill. On completion of the course, delegates should be able to utilise the relevant concepts when executing projects and contribute to future development of project management as a strategic tool in their workplaces.
The positive impact that PM knowledge and skill will have on your work and private life is mostly hugely underestimated because you do not know what you are missing. Anything undertaken, work or fun, has financial, time, quality and other limitations. It will always simply be done better if you are PM-wise.
Some comments from delegates
- It was worth it for me to travel about 24 hours to come and attend this course – very good!
- Enthusiasm and love for construction is really inspirational. Learnt an enormous amount.
- Keep it up, it is a very good course for new practitioners.
- Course is industry based with a wealth of ‘on the job experience’ from lecturers.
- Course content is excellent!
- Trainers very knowledgeable and experienced.
- I liked the linking of property development and project management.
- The legal context and overlapping to construction are very good.
- Very interesting and to the point.
- Very experienced lecturers with real world knowledge of the industry.
- Very informative, well structured, encouraged class participation.
- Teaching manner is excellent, material is logical and well organised.
- Wonderful, relevant reading material given to us.
- Overall coverage of the course exceeded what I expected to get from such a course.
- Last, but not least, thank you for the informative, exciting and challenging way this course was presented. It is not a course one can easily ‘gloss over’ – and I suspect it was designed to make us work hard and think even harder and for that, we should be thankful! How else would we learn?
R13,560 per candidate (3-day course)
|2019 Short Learning Programmes|
|Facilities Management Programme (FMP)||11 – 13 November||Pretoria|
|Property Development Programme (PDP)||11 – 15 November||Pretoria|
|Construction Project Management Programme (CPMP)||11 – 13 November||Pretoria|
The best way to contact us is either by phone or by email.
|Phone||012 808 9959|
Faircity Roodevallei Conferencing Centre, Pretoria.
MBA North Conferencing Centre, Midrand.